Yanchep Ultimate Adventure Guided Hike | 8 km | 2 Hrs
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: WA
- Product code: PMS3MJ
Experience the wetlands, woodlands, and caves of Yanchep National Park on this beginner-friendly 8km hike only one hour from Perth. Explore the sights and sounds of pristine wetlands that hold an abundance of natural and cultural history in the Swan Coastal Plain. With limestone caves and cliffs, koala colonies, and wildflowers, you will be immersed in Jarrah and Tuart woodlands as you hike beside Loch Mcness, and be amazed by the beauty and rich heritage of Yanchep National Park. Visit the 140m long Koala boardwalk, and enjoy close-up views of the Five Koalas at the enclosure.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
- A guided 8km hike along a carefully curated collection of trails in Yanchep National Park
- Amazing historical stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating hiking trail
- A chance to connect with fellow hikers at the Yanchep inn for a drink or lunch post hike (not included in your ticket price)
- A great experience with Perth's award-winning hiking tour operator
- Friendly and knowledgeable, first aid trained tour guides
The Hike Collective is an award-winning, tourism-accredited, and eco-certified hiking tour company. We provide the highest quality hiking tour experiences, so you can enjoy with peace of mind. Read our reviews and see what hikers say!
MEETING POINT AND GETTING THERE:
Yanchep National Park is located about 40 minutes north of Perth CBD, off Wanneroo Rd. It is well signposted. We will be meeting at the main car park, opposite the Yanchep Inn. Please view our map for the exact location.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
Bring plenty of water ( at least 1-2 liters per person)
Comfortable clothes and sturdy trainers or hiking boots. With the uneven gravel trail at times, good grip soles are advised.
If you have hiking sticks, please bring them ( although not essential!)
Snacks/morning tea to enjoy at the end
Camera to snap some great photos of your hike
PARK ENTRY FEES:
Yanchep National Park entry fees apply to the carpark. $15 per vehicle paid upon entry to the Carpark. We recommend carpooling.
Public toilets at this hike location.
As this is a national park, no dogs are allowed.