Kings Park Botanicals And Beyond Guided Hike | 7 km | 2.5 Hrs
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Subiaco
- Product code: PFHJAN
Join us on this beautiful experience through the stunning Kings Park & Botanic Garden. A 7km journey including glorious views of the Swan River and Mt Eliza escarpment, and exploring the unique flora of the Kings Park bushland.
Discover the stories of Kings Park from early times as we wind through the memorials, visit Gija Jumulu, the 750-year-old Boab tree, and wander along the Boodja Gnarning walk trail that highlights the diverse methods of survival used by Nyoongar people to live off the land in the south-west of Western Australia.
Take a breathtaking walk through the treetops as we walk along the Lottery West Federation Walkway, also known as the “glass bridge” with striking artwork celebrating the Centenary of Federation, Aboriginal Culture and the magnificent trees of the Swan Coastal Plain.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
- A guided 7km hike at the worlds largest inner city park, Kings Park & Botanic Gardens
- Amazing historical stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating hiking trail & surrounds
- An exclusive experience of Kings Park with the only licensed hiking tour operator of the Park
- Chance to stick around post hike and enjoy some coffee and cake at the local cafes (not included in the ticket)
- Friendly and knowledgeable, first aid trained tour guide
The Hike Collective is an award winning, tourism accredited and eco-certified hiking tour company. We provide the highest of quality hiking tour experiences, so you can enjoy with peace of mind. Read our reviews and see what hikers say!
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
Bring plenty of water ( at least 2 litres per person)
Comfortable clothes and sturdy trainers or shoes.
Personal First Aid kit
Cash or card to enjoy a coffee and cake (not included) post hike at the Botanical Cafe.
Public toilets are available in Kings Park.
This hike is a grade 2. It is suitable for families with children. No bushwalking or hiking experience required. These trails tend to be on hard or compacted surfaces, with a small amount of loose surface. Due to distance, we recommend a basic level of fitness.