Darling Ranges Two Peaks Guided Hike | 10 km | 4 Hrs
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: WA
- Product code: PQEUPV
Join us on a beautiful 10km guided hike experience along the famous Bibbulmun Track on arguably the best day hike around Perth. Explore the iconic track from Sullivan Rock to Mt Vincent and Mt Cuthbert, with a magnificent showcase of lush Jarrah & the relatively rare Darling Range ghost gum or butter gum along with spectacular views from the top of our two mountains.
The Bibbulmun Track is one of the world’s great long distance walk trails, stretching 1000km from Kalamunda in the Perth Hills, to Albany on the south coast, winding through the heart of the scenic South West of Western Australia.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
- A guided 10km hike along The Bibbulmun Track from Sullivan Rock to Mt Vincent and Mt Cuthbert
- Amazing and accurate historical stories and secrets covering local heritage of our fascinating hiking trail
- Our personal recommendations for local cafes and restaurants to enjoy a well deserved meal or coffee post hike
- A great experience with Perth's award-winning hiking tour operator
- Friendly and knowledgeable, first aid trained tour guide
MEETING POINT AND GETTING THERE:
The Sullivan Rock car park is about 1 hour from Perth and is on the south side of Albany Hwy. Directions will be sent with your ticket.
This hike is a grade 3. This hike will test your fitness, endurance, and strength. With large climbs, and moderate distance, a moderate level of fitness is required for this hike. See what the grades mean here.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
Bring plenty of water ( at least 2 litres per person)
Comfortable clothes and sturdy trainers or hiking boots. With the uneven gravel trail at times, good grip soles are advised.
If you have hiking sticks, please bring them ( although not essential!)
Personal First Aid kit
Snacks / morning tea to enjoy at the peak.
Camera to snap some great photos fo your hike